- A MONTH OF SUNDAY BREAKFAST MAIN DISHES,
Croissant French Toast Farci
Cheese Strata with Salsa and Rio Mixed Grill
Blue-Flower Omelet and Amish Bacon when the chives are in bloom
Mushroom Timbales with Canadian Bacon
Crepes with Florentine Sauce
Santa Fe Strata with Avocados and Black Beans
Breakfast Kabobs with Pilaf
Nannie's Scrapple with Amish Bacon and Blue Moon Maple Syrup
Creamed Chipped Beef Aunt Philamine from a Canadian Aunt
Omelet Cambarceres with Proscuitto
Swiss Omelet Roll with Fried Green Tomatoes
Spinach Gateau and Smithfield Ham
Corned Beef Hash with Hollandaise and Poached Eggs
Tortilla Espanola with Chorizo and Potatoes
Kedgeree with Tomatoes (fish and rice)
Welsh Rarebit on Crumpets (the "grub" that makes the butter fly)
Cheese Fondue with Ragged Dunkin' Bread
Coulibiac with Broiled Tomatoes
Burnt Cabins Buckwheat Pancakes with Jane Schwab's Cider Sauce
Lox and Bagels with Cream Cheese and Vidalias
Steel-Cut Oatmeal in covered crocks with Demerrara Sugar
Dutch Babies with Fresh Fruit Filling
Blintzes, Sara Songer's way
Ausschnitt und Kaese, German coldcuts a la Cheryl Bohn
Frittata Variations a la the Reynolds' Mansion
Quail on Polenta with Pomegranate Seeds for Christmas Morning
Huevos Rancheros with Sopapillas and Honey
Omelet Chatelaine (chatelaine denotes Chestnuts)
Life Omelet with Croutons, Walnuts, and Red Caviar.
- VETERANS' DAY BOGO FROM NOVEMBER 7TH-12TH. STAY ONE NIGHT WITH SECOND NIGHT FREE. $125/RM/NIGHT. SHOW US YOUR MILITARY RECORDS.
- Thanksgiving Special Nov 26-27 at $235/rm/night with Thanksgiving Dinner included.
- Christmas Holidays from the 23rd-25th at $700. includes Xmas Eve Repast and Xmas Day Feast. Shop on the 23rd, Wrap on the 24th with our Paper. Includes your own little tree to decorate. Just need a 2 nighter on the 23-25th? 2 nights of choice $500.
- Boxing Day or Start of Kwanzaa $150/night for 1 or 2 nights.