- Boxing Day or Start of Kwanzaa $235/night for 1 or 2 nights.
- FIRST NIGHT ON NEW YEARS EVE, A FAMILY AFFAIR. 235/N
- ALL IS NOT FOOTBALL IN HAPPY VALLEY. GREAT DOINGS AT THE BRYCE JORDAN THEATRE ALL WINTER LONG. WE ARE JUST A COZY 6 MILES FROM CAMPUS EXCITEMENT!!
- OUR BEST WISHES TO THE NITTANY LIONS. NEXT YEAR WILL BE BETTER.
HAPPY VOLLEY WEEKEND MAY 22-25TH, A 3 NIGHTER AT $235/RM/NIGHT.
- A MONTH OF SUNDAY BREAKFAST MAIN DISHES,
Croissant French Toast Farci
Cheese Strata with Salsa and Rio Mixed Grill
Blue-Flower Omelet and Amish Bacon when the chives are in bloom
Mushroom Timbales with Canadian Bacon
Crepes with Florentine Sauce
Santa Fe Strata with Avocados and Black Beans
Breakfast Kabobs with Pilaf
Nannie's Scrapple with Amish Bacon and Blue Moon Maple Syrup
Creamed Chipped Beef Aunt Philamine from a Canadian Aunt
Omelet Cambarceres with Proscuitto
Swiss Omelet Roll with Fried Green Tomatoes
Spinach Gateau and Smithfield Ham
Corned Beef Hash with Hollandaise and Poached Eggs
Tortilla Espanola with Chorizo and Potatoes
Kedgeree with Tomatoes (fish and rice)
Welsh Rarebit on Crumpets (the "grub" that makes the butter fly)
Cheese Fondue with Ragged Dunkin' Bread
Coulibiac with Broiled Tomatoes
Burnt Cabins Buckwheat Pancakes with Jane Schwab's Cider Sauce
Lox and Bagels with Cream Cheese and Vidalias
Steel-Cut Oatmeal in covered crocks with Demerrara Sugar
Dutch Babies with Fresh Fruit Filling
Blintzes, Sara Songer's way
Ausschnitt und Kaese, German coldcuts a la Cheryl Bohn
Frittata Variations a la the Reynolds' Mansion
Quail on Polenta with Pomegranate Seeds for Christmas Morning
Huevos Rancheros with Sopapillas and Honey
Omelet Chatelaine (chatelaine denotes Chestnuts)
Life Omelet with Croutons, Walnuts, and Red Caviar.